Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Good News: Lost Oasis in Central Park

I just got a signed contract for my one-act play, Lost Oasis, to appear for 16 performances in June in New York, in Central Park. I don't have all the details yet, but it'll be produced by Ciona Taylor productions.

This is a script that I wrote for my theatre company, Chameleon Stage, in Colorado, quite a few years ago, for our initial site specific series, Theatre in the Wild. It's a play that I've always enjoyed, but I really haven't sent it out (it can be done inside, but it's best performed outdoors) (and thus it hasn't been produced). This seems like a good match for it. I hope I'll have a chance to get down to NYC to see it. There's just something cool about saying, "my play will be produced in Central Park."

No comments: