Thursday, May 20, 2010

Boston Theatre Marathon this Sunday


My ten-minute play, Confirmed Sighting, will be in the Boston Theatre Marathon this Sunday at the Calderwood Pavilion Theatre at the BCA.  My show is at 7pm, produced by the Fort Point Theatre Channel, directed by Christie Gibson, starring two of my friends and fabulous actresses, Kippy Goldfarb and Maureen Keiller.  The event runs from Noon until 10pm and is one of my favorite theatrical events of the year.  All the proceeds of the day benefit the Theatre Community Benevolent Fund.

(Oh, and don't miss a reading of the fabulous play, The Live Dress, by my fellow Huntington Playwriting Fellow, Martha Kaufman, on Saturday, at 1pm.  You won't be sorry.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.