Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Emerging America Festival this weekend (and my cell phone play--i am not invisible)

The Emerging America Festival is happening in Boston this weekend--a collaborative event in Boston and Cambridge between the ART, the Huntington, and the ICA.  You might want to check it out.  They're bringing in a bunch of artists and hosting parties and talks and events all weekend long.

One fun part of the weekend, is a podcast and walking tour with short audio plays written by Huntington Playwriting fellows, including me.  I think there's supposed to be some sort of map that you can get that tells you where you call a number and listen to the play for your spot (the spots are mostly in Harvard Square, around the BCA, and also near the ICA). But you can also just visit the web site and listen to them on your computer.

To listen on your phone, dial 215-525-1043.  My play takes place at the BCA plaza.  You can dial the number, hit 1#, and then enter 72# to hear my play.

I had a great time making my play (we had to perform our own), and I can't wait to listen to everyone else's.  If you want to listen to my piece, i am not invisible, just click right here.  (It's an mp3 file.)

No comments: