Friday, April 13, 2012

Curse the Darkness will get a second Montana production

Curse the Darkness
Anissa Lubbers in the Lakeshore Players production of Curse the Darkness
I just found out that my short stealth comedy, Curse the Darkness, will be part of the Blue Slipper 10-Minute Play Festival in Livingston, Montana, May 11-13 and 18-20.  The play will also be appearing on stage in Kalispell, Montana in the FVCC 10-Minute Play Festival, April 27-28, and May 4-5.  The two towns are more than 300 miles apart, so I think we don't have to worry about overlapping audiences (though out West, people view distance a lot different from in the East).

I just wish that I could fly out there to see either show--I've been to Idaho, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, and New Mexico, but never Montana.

No comments: